Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
The Customer Experience Team is responsible for developing and delivering best in class support across multiple customer segments. As the Director of Institutional Support, you will lead a team tasked with developing a world class customer service model for enterprise clients by working with Product and Engineering developing the vision, strategy, and roadmap. You and your team will build upon our partnership with the Coinbase Product organization to develop and implement new customer features through problem statements supported with data and anecdotes. This role is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership to development teams to ensure our product and customer service strategies utilize customer feedback, insights and market intelligence.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Work with the Coinbase Institutional Product and Engineering team to build the world’s easiest to use crypto prime brokerage and best in class support model.
- Use data and customer anecdotes to identify opportunities for few features.
- Ensure the Customer Experience team is operationally ready for new feature launches and market expansion.
- Recruit and develop a team that models the coinbase values and who are sought after partners for the product teams.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Apply strong business analytics skills to synthesize the voice of the customer, business goals, industry trends and Coinbase technology into our goals and objectives for client success.
- Dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape to deliver best in class customer support experiences.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years in program management preferably working with technical product/ops integrations
- Demonstrated data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Excited about unlocking the cryptoeconomy
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field (preferred)
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.