Digital Project Manager at Hoverstate (Remote)
The Digital Project Manager leads interactive marketing and web development projects, oversees creative and technical teams, interacts with business managers and is responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients - Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Develop project plans - Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2+ years experience in project management
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
What Hoverstate Offers
Pay | competitive compensation package
Health | generous healthcare benefits
PTO | unlimited vacation, all holidays, sick and bereavement leave
401K | company contributions
Relocation | relocation assistance
Continuing Education | yearly stipend for your choice of ongoing education, conference attendance, training or certification
Growth | join Hoverstate for the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, well-established business that offers accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business
Environment | fun, friendly, collaborative, innovative, fast, yet professional!
Networking | regular, personal interaction with the Hoverstate senior leadership team and senior leadership of our clients.
Hoverstate is a digital consultancy with offices in California, Texas, Utah and Italy specializing in Health and Life Sciences. We focus on: delivering customer-centric transformation and innovative digital products, forward-thinking technology strategies, leveraging compliant technologies, developing rock-solid code, testing our products with a robust QA team/automation, then backing it all with marketing support. If there is a problem to be solved in the digital space, Hoverstate can solve it.
Since 2008, Hoverstate has counted world-renowned health insurance and life sciences companies among our roster of clients. Our focused expertise keeps our clients on top of changes in policy, privacy rules and usability for their customers. Our mission is to continually create best-in-class user experiences through our robust design and testing practices, backed by some pretty impressive feats of technology, to bring this slow-to-innovate sector into the 21st century.
Hoverstate + Pega: A Long History. Hoverstate has been a Certified Pega partner since 2013. Every day we leverage Pega’s adaptable architecture to deliver applications to our clients in record time while creating outstanding user experiences with meaningful business results. Thanks to our extensive experience, and proven ability to execute Pega projects the "Pega Way", we were chosen as one of the first Pega Ventures funded partners in 2017. That means we have the full backing and endorsement of Pegasystems.