Digital Project Coordinator at Rue Gilt Groupe (Boston, MA)
Digital Project Coordinator
We’re looking for…
A Digital Project Coordinator to assist in ensuring that all incoming creative projects are assigned and produced.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Support day-to-day creative and copy workflow and prioritization for the Rue La La and Gilt businesses.
- Responsible for creating detailed resource assignments, weekly reports for creative and marketing team capacity, project plans and keeping status reports up to date.
- Keep self and creative partners organized while prioritizing a wide scope of projects.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner. Keep your Manager apprised of project scope and/or timeline concerns and provide resolution options to avoid issues.
- Foster positive and collaborative relationships with cross-functional business partners, creative leadership and brand operations team.
- Willingness to flex job responsibilities and accommodate business needs outside of boutique creative, and learn critical job functions across the different businesses brand operations manages.
THE RIGHT FIT
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in project management, e-commerce, production or merchandising
- Proficiencies in MS Office Suite, including Word & Excel, Google Docs
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organizational, detail-oriented, project management skills and can handle multiple projects within a fast-paced environment
Bonus Points for…
- Ability to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines based on ever-changing calendars
- Excellent communications skills and ability to manage confrontation and provide options for your business partners
- Displaying strong self-motivation and self-advocacy
- Maintaining a professional, positive attitude while also contributing to a friendly, fast-paced environment for effective team dynamics
ABOUT THE BRAND OPERATIONS TEAM:
The Brand Operations Team is proud to be the "glue" that holds our Rue and Gilt businesses together. We join multiple pillars of the business by managing creative execution of on-site boutique assets, marketing campaigns, and integrated external partnerships, and we drive process improvement to support new and exciting initiatives across RGG everyday.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other