As a hardworking Digital Experience Program Manager, you help drive consistent experiences and processes across our digital marketing properties helping to deliver innovative website experiences for our prospects and customers. You thrive in bringing to life program definitions, analysis of business needs and accountability for measurable outcomes. You are a stellar communicator across marketing, product teams, sales, technical leads and QA.
Who you're committed to being:
- You are an inquisitive, critical thinker who is always looking for how things can work better
- Naturally organized, keeping all the moving pieces organized and moving
- You marshall support from leaders and earn credibility through your expertise in process, program management, testing and optimization
- An outstanding communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you
- You have a strong desire to maintain familiarity with new technologies and new opportunities for web development, optimization and personalization
What you'll own:
- Inspire change and innovation by connecting testing & optimization program results into daily operations through improved authoring user experience across our CMS, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Collaborate with AEM authors throughout the organization to ensure a consistent, meaningful experience resulting in an always-fresh website experience and driving engagement and conversion
- Analysis of business needs and objectives and mapping to impactful project plans and deliverables
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, presenting and interacting with business owners, sales, marketing managers and marketing communications team members to understand needs
- Determine the approach to improve product and process execution and efficiency
- Create and own process for effectively prioritizing and efficiently handling all internal requests for new features, functionality and other service related needs
Experience you'll need:
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related or equivalent experience; or 3+ years with an advanced degree.
- Experience as a product manager, product owners, or business analysts required
- Experience with Web CMS systems (AEM) required
- High proficiency with solution and expectation management, reporting, ongoing services assessment, coordination and delivery
- Experience with marketing applications including CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua) a plus
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.