Development Manager Senior - Scrum Master (RTE) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Responsibilities Manager of Scrum Masters:
- Lead a team of scrum masters in using Agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Measurement and improve the performance of the team of Scrum Masters under your remit
- Measure and improve the performance of all the teams the team of Scrum Masters under your remit are responsible for
- Support the community in growth of our practice
- Staff management, Personal Development and Coaching for the team of Scrum Masters under your remit
Responsibilities Scrum Masters for One Team:
- Lead a scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices as a Scrum Master
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through Scrum/Kanban implementation.
- Coach scrum team members in Lean-Agile practices, mindsets and drive efficiency.
- Help manage risks and dependencies.
- Escalate and track impediments.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Encourage collaboration between teams (Architecture, Risk, etc.).
- Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the practices associated with DevOps and Release on Demand in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Work with the Agile Transformation program to set objectives and drive for operational excellence.
- Facilitate API System Demos (overall demo from all teams).
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the API Agile Release Train (ART) and help them improve.
- Foster Communities of Practice and the use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 8+ years of experience in Software development methodologies and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in Agile Development and expert in Scrum process preferable SAFe.
- Agile Certification is required.
- Experience using industry standard PPM tools such as Clarity, Planview, Wrike or Zoho Projects.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Ability to adapt & excel in changing fast paced environment.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.