Deployment Project Manager (US-Travel, 3PL) at Locus Robotics (Remote)
Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency improvement over cart-picking operations, by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots. All this is accomplished while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System, utilizing and optimizing existing facility infrastructure.
This is an opportunity to join the ranks of a brilliant, high performance team, deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands.Job Description
Locus Robotics is seeking a Deployment Project Manager for our Deployment Team. This role is responsible for all aspects of project management, including project plans development, working with stakeholders and project resources throughout deployment projects and making critical path decisions during deployments. You will manage multiple projects and team members across diverse geographic locations using project management best practices.
The successful candidate is skilled in formal project management methodologies, and technically proficient with 3PL and DC operations. Experience with project management in a modern logistics framework is beneficial for this role.
The Deployment Project Manager works onsite with the deployment team utilizing fulfillment optimization solutions, this requires a minimum of 50% travel within the continental United States. Seeking Chicago to West U.S. support area.
- Full project life cycle ownership: Full implementation from initiation to successful deployment.
- Develop project and resource plans.
- Ensure project remains on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure execution.
- Facilitate change requests and communicate to cross functional teams for schedule and budget.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing project information.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Managing customer satisfaction within deployment period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in high tech project management
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) huge plus.
- Experience in 3PL, logistics, supply chain
- Proven ability to manage outward-facing project teams involving dedicated cross functional staff, client resources, and outside vendors.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining complex project plans related applications.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Customer interfacing skills, strong business acumen.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Asana, Jira, NetSuite, Salesforce, Aha, experience a plus.
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer