Delivery Manager (DigOps) at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
The Delivery Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of both projects and ongoing support relationships for Rightpoint clients. The Delivery Manager will:
- Assist clients in the scoping and prioritization of their various initiatives.
- Set client expectations around effort and schedule for completing initiatives
- Create and execute project work plans (Scope, Schedule, and Budget)
- Plan and secure team staffing needs throughout the engagement
- Actively work with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Prepare engagement quality reviews and using appropriate quality assurance procedures
Client & Project Management
- Manage day-to-day client interaction, set client expectations and build relationships
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
- Assist proposal efforts including completing project scoping and SOW assessments
- Manage projects by waterfall or agile methodologies as appropriate for the engagement
- Confirm project legal documents are completed and signed
- Manage project budget, schedule, milestones, and risks
- Track and report team hours and expenses to clients on a weekly basis
- Resolve and/or escalate risks and issues in a timely fashion
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
What We’d Love to see:
- Solid verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required
- 1-3 or more years of client consulting experience preferred
- 1-3 or more years of project management experience preferred
- Possesses some general understanding in the areas of software development, CRM, user experience, creative design, and infrastructure architecture
- Solid consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Willingness to travel periodically to client sites in your local metropolitan area
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (Big Plus)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Computer Science (preferred) or related field
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.