DEI Partner at DICE (New York City, NY)
Live shows make us feel good. They’re a time to hang with our friends, discover new artists or lose ourselves on a dance floor. We’re on a mission to bring all of this to more fans, more often – and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Partner to help us build a community where everyone feels they belong and make DICE inclusive for every fan.
At DICE, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining live entertainment. It's a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture, and create work that you’re proud of.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate and strategically-minded individual to support the development and implementation of our DEI Strategy. Reporting to the Head of DEI you will be a skilled communicator with the ability to form strong relationships to enable you to hold the company to account on our approach to DEI. This a brand new role at DICE and therefore plenty of scope for autonomy and to be innovative.
- Providing support to the Head of DEI across the DEI Strategy and major projects
- Embedding and delivering key initiatives across all aspects of our employee experience, strengthening the sense of community and belonging
- Leading on projects and initiatives across performance and accountability, and continuous learning
- Partnering with wider teams to make DICE inclusive for every fan and build a Fan Community (Teams: Fans Support, Product) (projects: diversity of events, accessibility, data)
- Providing data driven reports to drive improvements in DE&I
- Taking part in listening tours to ensure our all of our people, creators and fans are heard
- Passionate, humble and talented
- Actively responsible and organized
- Team orientated and committed to delivering a high standard of work
- Approachable and able to form strong relationships
- A clear and confident communicator
- Tech-savvy and data-driven
- Driven to continually develop yourself
- A fan of music and culture
- Excellent communication skills across internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to create educational and engaging content within DEI subject areas
- Strong problem-solving skills
- To be goal oriented
Our teams work from London, New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Paris, and Milan. We're building products that will revolutionize the industry for fans, artists and venues – and we're growing fast.
We know that having a variety of perspectives makes us a better company – it's why we strongly encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. Find out how we're creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive DICE.
- Unlimited vacation
- Private healthcare
- 401k, FSA and HSA
During the pandemic, we learned that working from home can help us focus, but many of us missed the buzz of the office. For our NY team, we have a hybrid work policy of three days in the office (Mon–Wed) and two days work from anywhere (Thurs–Fri).
Our process usually involves a quick chat on the phone, a task and a couple of interviews where you’ll meet the people you’ll work with. We’ll keep you fully informed along the way.