Defined Contribution Project Manager at Fidelity Investments (Raleigh, NC)
Do you enjoy helping clients tackle meaningful issues? Do you have knowledge of the benefits industry? As part of our Data Consulting team, your work will help provide clients high quality, efficient and data-driven customized and optimized administrative solutions!
The Fidelity Workplace Consulting Group is composed of over 350 professionals who advise clients on the management of their domestic benefits. We are a fast-growing business within Fidelity, providing a broad range of services that touch on every area of benefits design, strategy, funding, communication, and delivery. While we focus on working with the Fortune 1000, we also work with Fidelity clients of all sizes.
Data Consulting engages in benefits administration and data quality improvement efforts that span single and multiple product lines (i.e., Health and Welfare, Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Stock Plan Services and HR/Payroll) within the implementation and ongoing servicing client lifecycle. Consultants perform the role of project manager advising a team of resources to deliver the timely and accurate completion of these efforts.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree minimum, MBA degree a plus
- 8+ years in Defined Contribution consulting, client management, total benefits outsourcing administration and/or new business implementation
- Minimum 3 years formal project management
- Proficient with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
The Skills You Bring
- You have expansive depth and breadth of Defined Contribution administration knowledge. An understanding of other product lines is a plus (Defined Benefit, Health & Welfare, Stock Plan Services or HR/Payroll)
- You have demonstrated experience in recommending administrative, benefits process and/or designs that align to outsourcing product/services solutions
- You have outstanding project management skills
- Your consistent track record of leading different sizes of client facing program/project teams to successful completion
- You excel in navigating and leading client and/or vendor relationships successfully
- Your analytical and problem-solving skills are a key strength
The Value You Deliver
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with clients, vendors, internal partners
- Preparing project material, execution of analytical efforts, and actively leading client meetings
- Proactively supervising progress of projects, addressing issues and making course corrections as needed to ensure attainment of goals within the scope of the project
- Identifying, validating, and recommending changes to process designs (client, vendor, internal) that improve data quality current state and ongoing maintenance
- Working closely with internal partners including Operations, Implementations, Workplace Consulting, and Relationship Management teams to design/obtain agreement on/develop processes that deliver integrated results where expected
- Preparing and presenting client ready communications, correction strategies and data files
- Finding opportunities for Workplace Consulting revenue opportunities with existing clients
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
$70,000 - $125,000
This position is eligible for incentive compensation or an annual bonus opportunity.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling \"Dynamic Working.\"
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.