At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
The Cybersecurity Project Specialist will be a member of the Professional Services Operations team and will be responsible for supporting multiple projects concurrently in partnership with our technical teams, clients, and internal stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects effectively by defining schedules and goals based on Statements of Work (SOWs) and communicating directly with clients where needed
- Maintain and update customer status reports internally for external clients and customers
- Identify risks related to projects and overall health of the client including but not limited to assessment and treatment strategies, escalation of any issues to the Case Lead
- Partner and guide technical team members to accomplish project goals and objectives ensuring execution of project tasks
- Maintain a strong understanding of the Professional Services team’s skillsets
- Partner with the Resource Management team with any staffing needs for each project
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders for each project
- Assist the Manager, Project Management and leadership team with strategic business initiatives and projects
- 1 - 3 years of Project Management experience with a Bachelor’s degree; cybersecurity consulting experience preferred
- Ability to lead multiple large scale projects creating project plans
- Familiarity with project planning tools for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking
- Proven ability to work autonomously, prioritize projects, solve problems requiring meticulous attention to detail, multitask, and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and diplomacy
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed
Unit 42 Consulting is Palo Alto Network's security advisory team. Our vision is to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is composed of recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response, digital forensics, and information security. With a highly successful track record of delivering mission-critical cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to provide an effective incident response, attack readiness, and remediation plans with a focus on providing long-term support to improve our clients’ security posture.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $91,400/yr - $134,400/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.