Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
The Customer Success Project Manager is committed to enable the smooth and efficient running of our customer experience on a daily basis.
The customer success team is the frontline team at Tempus, working directly with our clients to proactively solve customer problems, resolving pain points, and improving our client experience.
As Customer Success Project Manager, you’ll work cross functionally — within operations, with the broader Customer Success organization, and beyond — to plan and execute on the strategic projects and plans laid out by leadership to move CS forward. The ideal candidate has strong collaboration skills, can connect the dots between business needs and technology solutions, and is passionate about process optimization and new technologies.
Specifically, you will:
- Gather and organize information on CS’s largest opportunities for improved efficiency and quality of service; develop project plans with clear scope and deliverables across all impacted functional areas. You’ll play a large part in helping us further define and execute on our annual strategy plan.
- Develop deep, mutually-beneficial working relationships with various partners and stakeholders, including: software vendors, internal product & engineering teams. You’ll make sure that roadmaps — on both sides — are prioritized appropriately, and that all teams are in lock step with one another.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business processes and technology platforms and propose/execute on improvements through automation and redesign.
- Provide seamless change management for projects and programs
- Partner with Oncology Sales, Client Support, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to develop scalable tools
- Serve as subject matter expert
- Independently manage all projects, deadlines and stakeholder relationships with timely delivery of ad-hoc requests
- Utilizes predictive analytical data to target strategies that improve customer satisfaction and reduce service costs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent practical experience
- 4-8 years of work experience, with a proven track record of executing against successful project initiatives.
- Extensive experience documenting cross-functional business and technical requirements (i.e. writing Product Requirements Documents) in a consolidated matter--ready for project execution.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, catered towards a variety of stakeholder functions. You’re able to clearly and concisely communicate an idea, or overall project/ program status.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail. You’ll hold our partners and key stakeholders accountable.
- Manages multiple business projects simultaneously, often with competing resources and prioritization.
- A keen eye for prioritization and continuous optimization. You have the ability to discern the urgency and importance of work. You seek out creative ways to leverage the full potential of our existing tools, and advocate for novel solutions.
- Technical skills (Zendesk, Looker and Excel) both for analysis and presentation applications
- Experience with data modeling, including statistical analysis and return on investment analysis
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills: ability to break down problems, analyze large datasets
- Self directed with the ability to thrive in an unstructured environment; comfortable with ambiguity
- Effective presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Track record of working cross-functionally
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.