Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves.
Cybereason analyses 9.8PB of threat intelligence weekly to help organisations reduce investigation periods by up to 93% and promote a greater span of control of 1 analyst for every 200k endpoints. The resulting ROI is over 300% (Forrester).
The Cybereason Defense Platform is truly next generation. It combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a malicious operation (Malop). The result: defenders can end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
At Cybereason, we are always striving to take our customer satisfaction and experience to the next level and make ourselves a “Customer First” company. As part of our effort & mission to become a truly customer centric company that delivers best in class customer experience, we are expanding our Customer Strategy & Operations group and looking for an individual to lead our Customer Experience Program.
As a Customer Experience Program Manager you will take a leading part in building and running our Customer Feedback and Experience program, working with the key functions across the company to help elevate their customer engagement, making it more programmatic, scalable, and value & outcomes’ driven, continuously working to raise Cybereason’s Net Promoter Score and enhance additional “Voice of the Customer” channels.
- Help shape our Customer best practices and take our organization to the next level of customer satisfaction and success.
- Deliver impactful results for our Customers and Customer Organization by enabling a program that will capture, analyze and report on customers’ feedback - their expectations, likes, and dislikes associated with Cybereason.
- Implement the program to successfully identify trends and opportunities to improve CX across the customer journey, meet customer needs, and build better customer relationships.
- Create and configure customer feedback gathering mechanisms that will reach our customers all around the world
- Act as the administrator of the company’s CX management tool
- Develop trigger-based automations that allow Cybereason to capture feedback at various stages in the customer journey
- Partner with key stakeholders across the company to plan, and deploy customer feedback gathering mechanisms
- Own and develop technical specifications (use cases, user stories, event trigger identification) for customer feedback gathering automation
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and deliver communication of requirements gathering results, implementation roadmaps, status reports, and other related communications
- 4+ years Voice of the Customer / Customer Experience
- Administrator-level CEM tool experience (Qualtrics, Medallia, or other market leading tools)
- Experience in data management
- Deep knowledge of customer feedback processes and programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience - customer success, customer services, strategy/operations positions, professional services
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive and proactive, with a solution oriented “Can do” attitude
- Comfortable working in remote work environments with a globally distributed team in multiple countries.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a wide range of tasks and re-prioritize them on short notice
- Motivation to constantly improve processes and methodologies
- Background in technology, particularly SaaS, endpoint or enterprise software
- Experience in the cyber security domain - a plus