Customer Onboarding- Project Manager, NAM at Mambu (Miami, FL)
| Miami, FL
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 28, 2022
If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it! We are Mambu - SaaS FinTech Unicorn on a mission to revolutionize financial services globally. Your reward if you will join us? A mark on a product used by millions of people!
Meet your team
The Customer Onboarding and Delivery team is responsible for helping our clients get the best out of our platform: from mapping their requirements, to providing training and advising on best practices throughout their complete project lifecycle
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll plan, organize, and facilitate the completion of a Customer Onboarding Project while ensuring these engagements are completed on-time, within scope and contractual obligations
- You’ll work in close collaboration with Mambu Consultants, CSMs, Product Management and Customer/Partner Project Manager(s) in order to optimize the Customer Onboarding experience and increase customer trust in Mambu’s products, solutions and services
- You’ll identify potential areas of optimization in the Customer Onboarding process, drive their implementation, and set a forum with customers for sharing knowledge, challenges, and innovative ideas
What you're bringing to the table
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably on complex technical delivery projects in the banking or FinTech industry
- You’re familiar with SaaS implementations and technical transformation projects
- You have strong team leadership skills, and you are able to manage internal and external resources.
You're more than your job description
- You can work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You have strong project and time management skills
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Embrace your future at Mambu
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in. Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5.
As a member of the US team, we provide you with:
- Competitive benefits package- 100% employer paid Medical, Dental and Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
- Time to unwind- Enjoy 20 days of PTO (vacation, sick, personal) and 6 floating holidays (full-time employees only) per year, as well as paid holidays
- Cell phone reimbursement and continued education benefits
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site
More Information on Mambu
Mambu operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Miami, FL. Mambu was founded in 2011. It has 704 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Remote Work Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days and Stocked Kitchen. To see all jobs at Mambu, click here.
Read Full Job Description