As a Creative Project Manager you are responsible for working with both internal team members and clients in order to successfully develop and launch websites that achieve our client’s goals. You are tasked with understanding the client’s brand and value propositions and are responsible for developing and then presenting deliverables that achieve those goals.
The goal of this role is to ensure that your clients (both internal and external) are given the best experience, and that the end product is a high-quality, user-friendly website that will help achieve the client’s marketing goals and is a great representation of the client’s brand.
- Scoping out all projects and ensuring that all unique functionality, integrations, extensive carryover and non standard systems are accounted for in the project plan
- Planning all projects and communicating the timeline and its importance to your clients and for aligning client expectations if timelines are adjusted
- Responding promptly to client communication, including checking emails in the evening hours and on the weekends
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure the product is delivered on time and meets quality standards
- Ensuring that the design and functionality of the websites you manage, follow Scorpion’s best practices while accommodating the needs of the user within the industry of the client
- Effectively utilize SEO & PPC functionality and tools to execute job responsibilities
- Use knowledge of UX design and best practices to inform design and website structure decisions
- 1+ years of experience in digital project management OR 2+ years of experience in a support-type role, i.e experience with scheduling, coordinating, creating minutes or documents for meetings, assistant Executives or Managers, travel coordinating, display coordinating, social media content calendaring, etc.
- Experience with project management software preferred
- Experience in a digital marketing environment a plus
- Attributes: organized, pro-active, flexible, positive, and reliable
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Must be a self-motivated individual who works cohesively within a team environment
- Must have organizational skills and creative problem solving skills
- Must be a fast-learner and self starter
Read Full Job Description