Creative Project Manager at ATTN (Remote)
Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Project Manager with stellar organizational skills to join our Project Management team. You will contribute to the success of one primary agency project, along with other assigned projects as bandwidth allows. The successful candidate will drive all project deliverables to successful delivery, in addition to ensuring all stakeholders are aligned.
This is a contract role.
This role will:
- Manage day-to-day project status and production of key project
- Collaborate with members of the internal account, creative, production, and sales teams
- Ensure projects stay on schedule and within budget.
- Liaise with third party design firm regarding design and delivery of all assets
- Track all assets and deliverables, managing an always-up-to-date folder structure for delivery
- Develop seamless QC processes and ensure implementation across all specs for robust paid digital and social campaigns
- Route work between creative and account teams, ensuring client-feedback has been implemented
- Schedule internal meetings, taking detailed notes and working nimbly to find solutions
- Communicate directly with external partners on matters ranging from asset status to vendor agreements and invoicing.
- Develop client-facing timelines, internal schedules, and ensure both internal and external parties are meeting all deadlines.
- Work independently, anticipating problems and solving them both internally and with partners.
- Post relevant assets and updates on both ATTN: internal systems (Asana, Smartsheet, Slack), and on client systems when applicable (i.e.,Workfront).
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience, driving forward social/digital campaigns
- Must possess experience working with creative agencies, or related marketing experience managing client facing projects funded by Fortune 500 brands.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize and problem-solve.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in-person, via email, and on video calls.
- Extended knowledge of design and animation, including, but not limited to banner ads, ad units, website content, and social media content.
- General knowledge of all phases of video production and post-production, and ability to partner closely with producers to execute
- High level of dedication and an infectious, positive personality.
- Extremely organized, with a concise and direct communication style.
- Expertise in project management tools, including, but not limited Smartsheet and/or Workfront, Asana, Slack, etc.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.