Creative Project Manager (Remote) at Nextiva
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
We are Nextiva. We build the technology that powers those who want to change the world, or just the world around them. This role is critical to building a brand that changes peoples’ outcomes and lives. We work at pace. It’s not easy, but it might be the most fun, energizing and ultimately meaningful work we do in our careers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Project planning and strategy; providing original input on strategies and campaigns from concept, through planning, execution and evaluation based on client’s marketing strategy and budget
- Lead the planning and implementation of project(s) and plan(s) while being accountable for effective intake, ensuring key stakeholder alignment on project scope, budget, resource plan, key milestone management, and risk management
- Drive collaboration and communication between teams to ensure timely delivery of creative work, managing the approval process with stakeholders
- Create reports and status updates and define action items and tracking as well as gather information/data to support milestone completion
- Direct activities across multiple cross-functional teams, and identify and proactively manage dependencies
- Escalate issues and impacts to delivery timelines and work proactively with teams to support the project execution
- Drive and coordinate cross-team alignment on timelines and kickoffs for upcoming Brand, Product, Sales, Web, Channel, Event marketing initiatives. Work closely with team leadership to ensure effective pipeline planning and resource distribution
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- BA/BS Degree required, Master’s preferred
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience working in business to business SaaS industries, with a strong understanding of SMB behaviors
- Hands-on experience in leading creative project teams; including internal functional teams and external partners
- Demonstrated excellence in developing project-level delivery strategies, project tracking and transparent reporting to executive stakeholders
- Acute attention to detail and exemplary communication & organization skills
- Adept at facilitation, both in-person and virtually
- Adept at driving project initiatives and schedules proactively and have approaches you’ve used to limit schedule and deliverables risk, and a proactive approach to managing and resolving risks and issues
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.