Creative Project Manager at Moveworks (Peninsula)
Creative Project Manager
Moveworks is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Creative Project Manager to support our brand and creative service organization. This role will oversee design operations for our creative team, including day-to-day project management of creative work streams, bandwidth/capacity planning, cross-functional team alignment, budget, resourcing oversight, and metrics and reporting.
In this role, you will work with key leaders in Marketing, cross-functional teams, and agencies. You will be the evangelist of modern project management practices, bringing consistency, rigor, and efficiency to collaboration within Moveworks.
We’d love to hear from you if you are: Adept at collaborating with designers, writers, photographers/stylists, production specialists, business partners, and vendors and bringing the best out of each interaction; Have expert knowledge of the creative process and the ability to be creative with resources; Enjoy a love for design and strong organizational skills, and the ability to build timelines, predict blockers, and resolve issues quickly; Thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel under pressure and are excited to have a real impact in a hyper-growth company.
Who we are:
Moveworks is redefining how companies support their employees with an AI platform that resolves their problems at work — instantly and autonomously. Named to the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list, Moveworks combines the latest natural language understanding (NLU) and conversational AI techniques to deliver end-to-end resolution, straight on collaboration hubs like Slack and Microsoft Teams. We’re doing this for IT today, and for the entire enterprise in the near future. This is a unique chance to join the team at an early stage as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain timelines, workloads, and project objectives.
- Serve as the liaison between the creative team and internal and external partners to establish expectations, provide status updates, distribute project deliverables in a streamlined way
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization of processes
- Serve as a SCRUM master and help prioritize and traffic projects.
- Function as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders with regards to project status, deadlines, and deliverables
- Build and maintain key relationships, sharing a commitment to driving results across departments
- Drive and contribute to a culture of excellence and collaboration
- Help lead and manage both in-house and external agencies in project management, execution, and production
What you bring to the table:
- Own overarching team workflows and processes in partnership with the Creative team, and other stakeholders. Continue to define and improve on existing processes and utilize tool solutions for better efficiency.
- Independently manage multiple concurrent creative projects; influence prioritization
- Deep dive into project requirements, gaining an understanding of needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous
- Develop complex project plans, including writing docs and developing schedules and budgets
- Assess and manage risks, foresee and resolve bottlenecks, and proactively escalate potential issues
- Routinely communicate project statuses, clearly manage expectations
- Manage, and nurture relationships with external vendors
- Develop and enforce processes and systems; drive continuous process improvements
- 2-3 + years of professional experience as a program manager, account manager, producer, or similar role with a creative agency, design studio, or in-house creative team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Proven ability to set priorities, unblock teams, attention to detail, and meet deadlines amid ambiguous situations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally, influence stakeholders, and synthesize information and creative feedback from diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills