Creative Project Manager at Podium (Remote)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
Podium is excited to bring on board a Creative Project Manager to join our talented in-house Brand and Creative team. As our Creative Project Manager, you will own project facilitation for the team, including the oversight of initiating and intake of projects, managing production schedules, tracking progress, overseeing workflows, and ensuring that projects are delivered successfully and on time. At the center of the creative process, you will manage the entire lifecycle of a project, keeping internal and cross functional teams informed and ensuring collaboration all the way through to completion. This role brings an exciting balance of creative opportunity and operational focus.
What you will be doing:
- Establish processes and workflows for the brand creative team that unlocks the way the team works with one another and other partners across the company
- Act as a central cross-functional liaison among internal teams, with a focus on managing production workflows, timelines, project deliverables, resources and asset requests
- Continuously manage projects day-to-day and ensure projects are progressing on schedule
- Own project communications including intake, planning, direction, managing timelines, processes, feedback, and collaborating with stakeholders
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to appropriate Brand team members as well as informing them on project milestones and deliverables
- Partner with Brand leads and stakeholders to gather clear feedback for the team to maintain alignment
- Manage production schedules for photo and video shoots
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager, Program Manager, Producer, or similar creative ops role
- An operational mindset with excellent organization, collaboration, and project management skills
- Fluency with budget management and financial tracking
- Proficiency with Asana or other project management software
- Experience working on a creative team
- A positive, diverse, and supportive culture, ranked as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Monthly Doordash credit for meals
- Cash stipend to get your home office set up
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.