Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is leading the expansion of digital currency into the financial mainstream. We are building a world-class legal team to support Coinbase and its affiliates as we continue to grow the company in the U.S. and internationally. You will be working in a cutting edge and fast paced environment, where disruptive technologies and unconventional thinking are the norm.
The Contingent Workforce Manager position is a hands-on, high visibility role that will require extensive and broad contingent workforce experience. The ideal candidate has a complete understanding of contingent workforce as a subject, a practice and the technology options that can support it. S/He will have a high capacity for work volume, ability to manage multiple requests/stakeholders, accepting of varying timelines that are not always ideal and ultimately be responsible for seamless, compliant automated workflow of contracting, onboarding, on assignment and off-boarding of contingent workers.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
In this role, you will partner cross functionally with HR/ recruiting, employment law, security, IT/Service Desk and your strategic sourcing peers to execute on the entire program. Specifically:
- Create, design and deliver on Coinbase’s 2.0 global contingent workforce program.
- Draft, review, align and deploy policies related to contingent workforce.
- Engage directly with vendors on program requirements.
- Train, educate and drive change management across the Coinbase hiring teams
- Vendor manage any third party vendors supporting the program including; MSP, VMS, PEOs, Professional Services Vendors, etc.
- Manage vendors/suppliers through KPI’s and scorecards as necessary.
- Continuously drive improvement and compliance throughout the program.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Significant experience with contingent workforce program management.
- In-depth understanding of staffing, recruiting, payroll, IC/ 1099 validation and other related industry verticals.
- Solid understanding of VMS technologies and associated MSP services.
- Technology savvy, unafraid of system administration and strong working knowledge of system requirements & integrations.
- Experience with global labor laws as it relates to contingent workforce.
- Proven ability to drive positive change and build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to drive decisions based on data and analytics to support our efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams.
Nice to haves:
- Broad functional experience that may include recruiting, vendor-side implementations, staffing operations and indirect procurement.
- Experience selecting Vendor Management Systems and designing system workflows across systems such as Workday, Coupa, Jira, etc.
- Demonstrated experience collecting and analyzing data, applying principles of financial analysis, aptitude in decision making.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.