Consultant- Strategy & Innovation
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are currently looking to hire a talented consultant to join our Strategy & Innovation practice at our Chicago HQ.
The consultant will lead and own client and stakeholder relationships and be responsible for the project planning, delivery and execution of engagements within the strategy & innovation practice. This will include business and functional requirements analysis, project definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis, design, implementation and change management.
This is a client-facing role focused that will have some elements of both business development and execution. The ideal candidate would be able to understand the technical requirements of the project and challenge stakeholders to identify the “why” of all business use cases. Excellent written and communication skills are essential for success in this role in addition to an ability to identify issues and risks and problem solve these potential hurdles to deliver exceptional customer service.
What You Will Definitely Need
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, general business management, finance, or accounting
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience of the following, consulting / business analysis/project management with a focus on the delivery of technology projects or engagements
- Experience leading both internal and external-facing projects
- Experience with project management tools
- Experience with financial modeling or ROI analysis
What We’d Love to See
- Ability to understand the technical requirements and business use case of each project/solution
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ambition for continued learning and development
- Experience with process mapping or flowcharts
- Exposure to building technology roadmaps, system integrations, ERP implementations, or Mergers & Acquisitions
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Problem-solving skills: Individuals at our company have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
- Drive: Our team sets ambitious goals and seeks energetic professionals, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and thrive when taking on responsibility.
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.