At Aerospace, we are committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace for all employees to share in our common passion and aspiration - to carry out a mission much bigger than ourselves.
We remain committed to maintaining a safe environment for hiring as we look forward to the future of work. Click here for information on Aerospace's COVID-19 directives and safety procedures implemented to keep our workplace safe.
The Corporate Affairs and Communications division of the Aerospace Corporation provides impactful communications to our employees and the customers we serve; we tell the Aerospace story. Our division is looking for a proven self-starter who has a passion for communications, data analysis, and process improvement to join our team as a communications project manager. This position will play a key role integrating work across the division by serving as a bridge between our strategic campaign leads and our award winning in-house creative production teams, tracking projects to completion.
What You'll Be Doing
- Designated project coordinator responsible for making sure key projects that integrate across the division and support the campaigns are managed and tracked to completion
- Develop data analytics that track and analyze key communications metrics and measures to be reported out to senior management, making recommendations for new metrics where applicable
- Build out dashboards that will help campaign leads visualize our engagement and reach and enable data-driven decision-making
- Partner closely with the campaign leads on key events and efforts so that effective project delegation can occur, track activities in our online production platform
- Assist with the creation of the department's weekly report, by synthesizing inputs from various teams to tell a cohesive story with meaningful outcomes
- Assist with photo/video asset management as well as occasional administrative management for our larger projects
What You Need to be Successful
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business administration or other related field and 3 or more years of direct experience in the marketing / communications function (a corporate, government or agency)
How You Can Stand Out
It would be impressive if you have one or more of these:
- Exceptional attention to detail coupled with outstanding project management skills
- Experience in collecting/analyzing data AND being able to use that data to showcase key trends and tell a story
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office 365 products
- Previous experience working with C-suite executives
- Previous experience with content management systems like WordPress or Drupal
- Previous experience with project management software (Base Camp, Workzone, Jira etc.)
- Professional certification in data analytics
- Experience in working remotely
- Familiarity with the aerospace/defense industry
Grade-Based Pay Range
(Min - Mid - Max)
$30 - $39 - $48
Ways We Reward Our Employees
During your interview process, our team will provide details of our industry-leading benefits.
Benefits vary and are applicable based on Job Type. A few highlights include:
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- Standard and alternate work schedules, including telework options
- 401(k) Plan - Employees receive a total company-paid benefit of 8%, 10%, or 12% of eligible compensation based on years of service and matching contributions; employees are immediately eligible and vested in the plan upon hire
- Flexible spending accounts
- Variable pay program for exceptional contributions
- Relocation assistance
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Education assistance programs
- An inclusive work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect
We are all unique, from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life, yet one thing bonds all of us to each other-the belief that we can make a difference. This core belief empowers us to do our best work at The Aerospace Corporation.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
The Aerospace Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We believe that a diverse workforce creates an environment in which unique ideas are developed and differing perspectives are valued, producing superior customer solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, color, religion,genetic information, marital status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran status, physical disability, medical condition, mental disability, or disability status and any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. If you're an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who needs assistance using our online job search and application tools or need reasonable accommodation to complete the job application process, please contact us by phone at 310.336.5432 or by email [email protected] You can also review The Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law andthe supplement, as well as thePay Transparency Policy Statement.