Commercial Project Coordinator at Aristocrat (Remote)
administrative needs of the CX PMO. The Commercial Project Coordinator role involves providing overall project support including
creating and monitoring resources and milestones in Microsoft Project plans, ensuring that deadlines are met, updating and creating
information in Confluence, producing reports in Power BI, and creating/delivering product licenses to our customers. . You are
comfortable communicating to varied audiences across the business. People envy your organization and documentation skills.What You'll Do
• Maintain and update customer module licenses. Daily verification of contacts to create and update media licenses for customers in SmartSheet. Assist and support the Software and Scheduling team in their daily duties.
• Perform software ordering/management and communicate any issues to the software Manager.
• Develop and update project plans through Microsoft Project Online and other tools.
• Provide scheduling and software status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing progress, along with risks and issues.
• Data verification and data entry to ensure data integrity in Microsoft Project Online
• Provide guidance for the Project Managers in editing and monitoring the online process guide in Confluence.
• Organize, review and maintain all items on the calendar for the CX PMO Team to meet goals.
• Create and edit information in MSP/PWA to help the Project Managers commence and complete their projects.
• Professional communication style with customers, 3rd party vendors, project teams, and executives.
• Schedule projects using Microsoft Project Web App including project milestones and deliverables.
• Facilitate meetings with clear agendas and identified next steps.
• Allocate assigned resources, schedule team, and revise as necessary.
• Act with urgency to ensure all project stakeholders are fully informed and engaged
• Position requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent work experience.
• Strong ability with Microsoft Project Web App, Confluence, Teams, Power BI and SharePoint
• Understanding of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access creating pivot tables for data analyzation
• Gaming experience a plus.
• Strong organization skills especially with multiple departments.
• Proven skills in written and verbal communications.
• Basic skills with project management strategies.
• Relationship management, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to remain focused with timeline pressure.
• Ability to meet the requirements for Registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
• Experience in the Casino Gaming Industry preferred.Why Aristocrat?
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
All about the Player
Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.