CJM Expert Solution Consultant at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We're looking for people who are passionate about the technology space. They're able to lead a room of high-powered executives through a presentation that shows them how Adobe's unique solutions can help them solve critical business problems and become icons at their company. They also love to win, but they do it with creativity and a unique approach. If this sounds appealing, then this could be the job for you!
As a creative problem-solving leader for the sales team, you will have the chance to guide strategic solutions for the largest client experience problems. The Expert Customer Journey Management (CJM) Solution Consultant will craft solution visions that pursue prospects' most meaningful business problems. You will tailor use-cases and deliver presentations which clearly articulate the value of Adobe's CJM solutions in the context of the Adobe Experience Cloud (AEC) to help solve each customer's unique business problem. In this role you will master the challenges faced by a wide variety of companies within multiple industries as well as the Experience Cloud architecture and how it helps address these challenges.
The Expert CJM Solution Consulting team is responsible for guiding and delivering the most creative solutions to the world's most innovative companies.
What Current SCs Say About The Role
Make an Impact: "I have exposure to all aspects of the business, including product, marketing, and sales leadership. In addition to learning a ton from each team, I can make a real impact on the direction of the solution. I've never been in an organization where Solutions Consulting has such a respected and influential voice."
Creative Position: "This position is the rarest SC position I have encountered. I have the charter, backing and resources to shape the strategy for our team engagement model with clients. We are problem solvers, solution finders crafting groundbreaking Digital Marketing solutions."
Lifestyle Role: "What I love about the SC role is that it's more of a lifestyle than a job. The focus is completely on what matters: How am I impacting sales cycles with my team and developing my subject matter expertise across the Adobe Cloud, and not how many hours am I in the office."
Work/Life Balance: "I've been an SE/SC now for 6 years at a couple of different companies. Adobe is at a different level in terms of personal development and work/life balance. The whole company shuts down for two weeks on top of the best PTO and flexible work schedule in the industry."
Fortune's 100 Best
Adobe has been recognized on Fortune's Best 100 Companies to Work For list for 16 years. Read more about Adobe's extensive recognition for employment awards http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
The Expert CJM Solution Consultant is will perform the following functions:
- Effectively position and demonstrate Adobe's CJM solutions (Adobe Campaign and/or Marketo) to executive-level prospects and customers within the context of the prospects'/customers' unique requirements and business challenges
- Articulate the value of how CJM complements a holistic solution inclusive of one or more other Adobe Experience Cloud offerings
- Develop expert-level knowledge of the Adobe Campaign and/or Marketo platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Along with the broader Adobe sales team, perform account planning, discovery and develop a strong point of view which matches client's objectives and solves their business issues
- Maintain an understanding of Experience Cloud competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of competitor solutions
- Develop & Maintain authoritative understanding of the marketing function including key trends, challenges and innovations
Required Skills and Background (at least 3 of the following):
- Marketing Automation Experience - a deep understanding of marketing functions such as marketing strategy, campaign development, audience selection (segmentation), omni-channel message delivery, marketing revenue attribution, etc.
- Real Time Interaction Management Experience including Next Best Actions or Offer Management
- Mobile Push Marketing - Beacons, Location Aware Messaging, and in-app messaging (iOS and Android)
- Social Media Marketing - Facebook Custom Audiences, LinkedIn, etc.
- Customer Data Marts and Warehouses- "Single View of the Customer" projects, unique keying, etc
- Knowledge of competitors such as IBM Unica, ExactTarget, Pardot, Responsys, Eloqua, or Hubspot
Ideal Additional Skills & Background:
- Five years in a technical pre-sales, consulting, or digital marketing environment
- Experience with marketing or ad technology (Analytics, Testing, Personalization, Email, DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc...)
- Understanding of online marketing and analysis, including SEO, display, email, Search, Social, affiliates, and CRM
- Familiar and skilled with applications to craft presentations (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer succes and satisfaction
- Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples would be beneficial)
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel up to 50%