Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Zscaler is committed to a world-class service experience for our customers. We are customer-obsessed. One of our strategies to achieve this goal is through digital transformation using AI-based Chatbot as a channel for our customers to proactively service reported issues. The Digital Transformation PM's goal is to help plan and execute a Support delivery model that drives proactive, and faster responses for our customers saving them time and effort.
Partnering with both internal and the solution vendor, you would lead initiatives on program building, implementing, and improving sophisticated, versatile, and efficient digital support channels, as well as helping with relevant product knowledge development around them.
• Deploying and maintaining a conversational AI Chabot
• Build knowledge guided workflows for the chatbot conversations
• Analyze conversational chat and end-user feedback and take actions
• Identify solution workflow for internal agents and help close knowledge gaps
• Create and monitor chatbot, usage, resolution, and other metrics
• Manage and maintain a conversational chatbot
Hands-on Zscaler experience, preferably as an end-user
• Experience automating and administrating Zscaler
• Knowledge of chatbot and other customer-facing support tools
• Collaborative mindset to work with cross-functional teams
• Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and solutions like to bring sophisticated customer experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.