Channels Program Manager Director (Remote) at Cloudbees
CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for engagement with the product team and set direction for software development and platforms within top tier accounts
- Will work with external clients to understand requirements and provide help pre-sales and post-sales functions
- Work closely with Security and Product teams
- Drill down and define architectural vision, strategy and roadmap, from the overall enterprise platform architecture, backed by business case / ROI, aligned to the business needs (including end user requirements)
- Solution for, define, design, document, deliver upon and continually improve Azure elements in the overall Platform Architecture of the company, including on functional requirements, application performance, scale, deployment infrastructure capacity and security
- Collaborate with stakeholders including the Head of Platform Architecture, Product Development teams, R&D function TechOps team and other functions to socialize the solutions, steer their adoption, sustenance, and continual improvement
- Establish tech stacks, tools, processes, and governance thereof, covering architecture / design reviews
- Define, decide, and document platform architecture road-map choices, with detailed recommendations – addressing both functional and non-functional requirements (scale, security, performance, etc.), including – but not limited to:
- Schedule, plan, and execute POCs, Pilots, and workshops for Top Tier Accounts
- Create reusable components and frameworks within the Product Development eco system
- Create application frameworks that allow for innovation with the Product Development Team
- Create and implement integration mechanisms and models
- Create, review, and enhance common services
- Includes decisions on tech stacks, tools, processes, and associated governance – including for automation / DevOps – CI / CD, etc.
- Optimize and simplify the existing architecture, where essential.
What the Role Requires
- Experience of any SaaS platforms used by a high volume of subscribers/customers.
- Strong background and experience of implementing solutions on premise or in cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A thought leader with industry presence. with significant contributions through speaking in seminars / webinars, tech talks, white papers / PoV (points of view), townhalls, techno-blogs, industry journal articles and suchlike
- Communicate the product and data architecture to other groups and ensure the adherence and the value-added of enterprise methodologies and standards.
- Awareness and understanding of data security and privacy.
- Define and promote software and data security standards aligned with security policy.
- Understanding or networking principles, application architectures, infrastructure, cloud, and databases.
- Ability to support business case justification using business scenario modelling and perform benefits analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Cloud Platform experience (AWS, GCP, MS Azure)
- Proven subject matter expertise, deep knowledge, and rich experience in Cloud architecture and surrounding tooling.
- Expertise in multiple architecture / design patterns and identifying and effectively applying them, based on the needs of the business
- Proven ability to deliver technical artifacts on time with high quality, to a diverse audience
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.