LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
You will work with partners to manage the partner enablement and solutions programs in your region to help make our partners successful in solving their clients challenges with LivePerson technology and solutions. This will include adapting solutions from LivePerson’s Global Partnership Organization to fit market and partner-specific needs, running the solutions programs with partners in the region, and enabling partners and rolling out solutions across your partner set. You would create and manage the partner enablement motions in the region that provides our partners with all the necessary knowledge and tools in a scheduled format, to reach our program goals. You would be responsible for sourcing feedback, identifying solution backlog and optimizations and creating the next wave of solutions to help our partners drive repeatability and scale.
In this role you will:
- Create, document and manage repeatable partner solutions program processes, from the initial qualification, to go-to-market, enablement and feedback for growthFacilitate the successful training and integration of Partner Sales Professionals, Program Managers and Executives to drive mutual value through the partner solutions program
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and creativity in order to find the best solutions to help our LivePerson and our partners - win more together
- Highly responsive to the needs of LivePerson’s partners in the region and LivePerson’s broader Global Partnership Organization
- Collaboration with partner marketing for any partner enablement events
- Produce, enhance, and facilitate current virtual and in-person sales onboarding programs to immerse partners in LivePerson products, capabilities and solutions
- Build cohesive sales enablement toolkits through the lens of a partner seller
- Review, monitor, and update the efficacy of online Learning Modules (ongoing)
- Proactively Identify, track, manage, communicate with stakeholders on a consistent basis regarding priorities, timing, risks and path to mitigate issues and risks
- Coordinate solution program plans with cross-functional teams, both internally and with partners
- Responsible for managing program performance in the region and communicating overall program health to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing and Partner Enablement teams to support GTM, launch and rollout efforts to drive partner adoption, feedback and performance
- Collaborate with regional partner managers and sales specialists to help them take advantage of these solutions into their partners sales motions
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field, training or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in Partner Enablement or Partner Development
- Experience supporting product or solution development GTM motions
- Facilitated training and learning development events
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with internal and partner stakeholders
- Experience in a global organization, collaborating with distributed teams
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.