Business Analyst/Technology Project Manager at Fivesky
Have you worked on complex project(s) Integrating new technologies? Do you remediate, escalate and document issues that arise? Then you could be Fivesky's Business Analyst/Technology Project Manager in Alpharetta, GA.
What you'll do:
- Integration of new technologies into the environment which includes representing the division’s needs and requirements as the product is configured
- Interfacing and engaging with engineering teams and peers to create solutions using existing technology
- Strategizing, planning, and developing a holistic approach for large scale technology implementations
- Technical planning and execution of technology deployments for ongoing projects
- Dissemination of knowledge, procedures and documentation for products and projects
- Develop and evolve strategies for various technologies to address changing needs
- Strong technical aptitude to analyze and troubleshoot simple to complex desktop OS issues
- Prepare and delivery executive level reporting and product overviews
- Able to communicate and write professionally by all methods (email, phone, text, etc.)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Microsoft 365 (OneDrive, Teams, Planner)
- Microsoft Excel (strong)
- Understanding Windows 10 environment (strong)
- Excel Power Query
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Reporting Tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Active Directory (basic)
- Understanding of infrastructure (Firewalls/proxies/VPN/Router/Switch/Networking)
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.