Associate Project Manager - Customer Success at Linus Health
We are a human-centered digital health company that seeks to radically improve brain health outcomes by leveraging cutting-edge technology and machine learning to unlock precision brain health for as many people as possible. While we are steadfastly focused on individuals’ brain health, we believe that meaningful outcomes can only be achieved within an ecosystem of care that actively includes and engages physicians, professionals and caregivers. We are a team of 70+(and growing!), embarking on an exciting period of accelerated growth. We invite collaborative, self-driven and impact-oriented professionals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Does this sound like an innovative & disruptive start-up where you could see yourself? Do the following values resonate with you?
Be A Team
Be Masters of Our Craft
Think Big and Act Bold
If so, please continue reading…
Please note that we are looking for this person to be Boston based remote. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide sponsorship for any of our roles at this time.
As an Associate Project Manager you will report to the Director of Project Management and be responsible for assisting Lead Project Managers with running large, complex projects that need multiple supervisors and leading the management of smaller-scale projects to deliver the work within the defined scope, timeline and budget.
What You’ll do:
- Assist Lead Project Managers in the implementation of complex project deliveries, from start to project completion
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of project artifacts
- Maintain the quality and organization of all associated project documents
- Monitor projects on a regular basis, track progress in action items, decisions, risks, and deliverables
- Schedule all necessary internal key touchpoint meetings throughout the project lifecycle: kick-off, internal reviews, status, progress meetings, production, and development checkpoints, etc.
- Document meeting notes and disseminate next steps, action items and key project decisions to internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee and understand the critical path activities and ensure cross-functional team members are aware of the interdependencies
- Direct and manage the implementation of smaller-scale project deliveries, from start to project completion
- Work cross-functionally with the growth and customer success teams to ensure smooth knowledge transfer and seamless customer experience
- 2+ years of project management experience or equivalent training
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation, with demonstrated ability to manage concurrent deliveries in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with digital health, healthtech, medtech, or biopharma industry preferred; experience with integrations and product development is attractive, but not required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- A bias for action and a passion for disruptive innovation
- Passion for improving the way people care for their mental and physical health
What We Offer:
- As a health and wellness company, an opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way people and communities engage with brain and mental health, and even to affect the prognoses of people’s mental and brain health trajectory
- A mission driven environment where all 50+ employees strive to exemplify our core values every day
- Competitive compensation packages that include an annual discretionary target bonus incentive as well as valuable equity for full time employees
- Unlimited PTO -- We know this can work both ways, however our leadership team does an excellent job at encouraging people to take PTO
- A sincere and deep appreciation for the importance of mental health: We have recently implemented a “monthly flex day” where employees are encouraged to take time away from work to rest, recharge & reset.
- A peer-to-peer recognition program: Celebrating our employees’ hard work and success is in our DNA!
- Employee Referral Incentive program
- A robust healthcare package that includes medical, dental & vision benefits as well as a 401(k) program where Linus will match up to 6% of employee contributions
Linus Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability or any characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company and understand the importance of fostering an environment where everyone has a voice. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities during the recruiting process. If you are in need of assistance due to a disability, please contact us.