Associate IT Project Manager at AHEAD (Madison, WI)
| Madison, WI
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:09 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 28, 2022
AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, automation and analytics, and software delivery, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital transformation.
AHEAD is committed to a community of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage applications from women, underrepresented minorities, persons with disabilities, sexual minority groups, and all other candidates who will contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives here at AHEAD.
We are on this journey to ensure that all AHEADians feel that they can authentically show up and belong at work.
Associate IT Project Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for working with a team to complete projects, attain PM certifications, and shadow current employees on the various solutions. As a part of this team, you'll be trained on the basics of Project Management. You'll be tackling and solving a multitude of business challenges while growing your skill-set.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
- Help ensure service delivery success and customer satisfaction through effective project management.
- Help manage incidents and communication to various clients.
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers and Program Managers on project tasks and provide project status updates regularly.
- Utilize Ahead systems and various management tools to maintain updated project information.
- Assist in developing SOWs and customer presentations.
- Develop customer relationships and aids in identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Identify and execute on opportunities and efforts to ensure customer success.
- Develop, define, and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
- Develop and distribute project status reports to internal management and client project teams.
- Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments, and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals, and ensures project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Manage project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved.
- Conduct project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation, and ongoing activities.
- Strongly developed communication skills
- Experience providing top-level customer service
- A passion for cutting-edge technology
- Learns quickly and adapts well to new challenges
- Enthusiastic and motivated to learn and grow
- Ability to stay organized and composed while managing multiple tasks
Through our daily work and internal groups like Moving Women AHEAD and RISE AHEAD, we value and benefit from diversity of people, ideas, experience, and everything in between.
We fuel growth by stacking our office with top-notch technologies in a multi-million-dollar lab, by encouraging cross department training and development, sponsoring certifications and credentials for continued learning.
We understand that you have a life outside of work. That’s why we offer flexible paid time off, paid company holidays, and the ability for you to manage your work schedule as needed.
More Information on AHEAD
AHEAD operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL, Brentwood, TN and Atlanta, GA. AHEAD was founded in 2007. It has 1154 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 64 open jobs at AHEAD, click here.
Read Full Job Description