Associate Implementation Specialist - BCS Product (Remote) at Kit Check (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:45 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 29, 2022
At Kit Check, our mission is to create groundbreaking medication intelligence solutions that increase efficiency, safety and visibility for health systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We empower stakeholders to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time, every time. We are a venture-backed, high growth healthcare technology company with a start-up 'vibe' and over 800 customers tracking medications using our proven solutions.
Kit Check is seeking a passionate customer success professional who is eager to learn the implementation process for our Bluesite for Controlled Substance product. This person is passionate about learning to assist our Implementation specialists with all aspects of the Bluesight for Controlled Substance implementations for new customers. This person is responsible for learning the ins and outs of our internal systems and working closely with our project managers to complete project tasks and ensure our clients have the best possible implementation experience.
The ideal candidate has a high attention to detail, loves to talk to people of different backgrounds, and can operate in an environment that is often ambiguous and requires creativity to resolve issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Bluesight for Controlled Substances (BCS) project managers with all aspects of the implementation; including but not limited to helping with software configuration, creating slide decks, client training and taking call notes.
- Manage tasks for multiple projects and project managers, with various priorities and deadlines at one time.
- Complete configuration tickets and software setups using JIRA, the BCS platform and our internal tools.
- Learn the ins and outs of the BCS implementation process and be able to cover projects and step in as needed.
- Be a client facing part of the BCS implementation team and interact in a professional and timely manner with clients and the BCS project team.
- Work closely with the product team and other internal teams to provide customer feedback which will help define future enhancements to our products.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional work experience
- 1+ years of professional work experience, client facing and/or experience in the healthcare industry a plus
- A passion for learning how to be an excellent BCS project manager and a desire to grow in a role
- Experience working with Wrike or other project management software, JIRA, Excel, G Suite and/or Safesforce preferred
- Previous experience with SQL queries and/or running reports for EPIC, Cerner, Omnicell, Pyxis software a plus
- A positive team-player attitude who is committed to getting things done
- High attention to detail and extremely organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change, think critically, and work independently/remotely
- Must be flexible with scheduling to work with customers in different time zones
- Willingness to travel up to 15% (or 4 times a year)
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Why Kit Check?
Kit Check’s culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There’s room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry—and have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Employee stock options
-Fun, collaborative culture!
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
More Information on Kit Check
Kit Check operates in the Pharmaceutical industry. The company is located in Alexandria, VA. Kit Check was founded in 2011. It has 93 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 18 open jobs at Kit Check, click here.
Read Full Job Description