Appian Project Manager at Halvik (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:44 a.m. (CST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a highly successful company that puts people first, Halvik Corp is the place for you! We are committed to delivering smarter IT-driven solutions bolstered by quality and innovation to help the US Federal Government succeed. Join our growing team and make a difference!
Halvik is currently looking for an agile-experienced Task Lead to join our fast-growing team. The Task Lead will support our FTA Appian Apps program. The Task Lead shall ensure project success, facilitate open communication, conduct project meetings, act as primary point of contact with the Government, and schedule activities. The Task Lead shall champion the use of agile delivery techniques to plan and execute all tasks. The Task Lead will lead efforts to prepare sprint plans outlining assignments with descriptions of work to be completed and estimated number of hours to be worked. The Task Lead will support requirements gathering and backlog grooming activities, and oversee technical implementation of product features.
- Experience or knowledge of the Appian platform, preferred
- 5 years total experience, at least 3 of which must be proven project management experience including experience providing oversight to project management standards and methodologies with specific expertise in Agile delivery.
- At least 3 years of experience leading and managing software delivery and O&M programs, including service delivery contract, mission critical programs, IT systems implementation, solution development.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in federal government program/project management.
- Minimum of one active management certification that supports project management expertise (e.g. PMP, CSM, etc.).
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 10 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
To comply with the guidance provided by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force) for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors, Halvik is requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all their employees except where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
More Information on Halvik
Halvik operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Vienna, VA. Halvik was founded in 2007. It has 97 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 38 open jobs at Halvik, click here.
Read Full Job Description