Agile Project Manager at Alliant Credit Union (Northwest Suburbs)
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
What will your day look like?
You will be is responsible for management of the entire life cycle of projects or programs from initiation through execution and evaluation. The Agile Project Manager serves as a leader for critical thinking and managing the productivity pace. The Agile Project Manager maintains the marketing backlog, and organizes and runs the quarterly and sprint planning sessions, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives. General direction is received from the Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology & Operations.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Ensure the successful delivery of creative assets and other execution deliverables, by developing and overseeing project plans and timelines for marketing campaigns
- Ensure that campaign goals and objectives are identified, documented and accomplished, while carefully managing scope, schedule, risks, issues, decisions, and interim milestones within agreed schedules
- Work within the defined marketing resource and agile project management guidelines to delegate tasks to employees best positioned to complete them
- Leads project status meetings with business partners and cross functional teams, to generate action plans and maintain project schedules; makes effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with a project
- Adjust project schedules and scope as business needs, marketing resource, or other project variables change; makes recommendations for corrective actions (estimate revisions, scope and/or materials adjustment, concept revisions, talent re-allocation) and raise project risks, issues, dependencies, etc., as needed
- Manage quality control for all projects against agile standards and oversee capacity and other key project management KPIs to measure efficiency and effectiveness of projects and course correct when issues arise
- Utilize knowledge of project management processes, workflows, and terminology to make recommendations on leading, innovative, or other processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of Marketing Project Management activities
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants to this position must either have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered (proof of vaccination is required), or be willing to submit a negative COVID-19 test result in advance of each visit to an Alliant facility.
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree , required, and you have:
- 3-5 years demonstrated project management experience
- Agile certification or deep experience in agile project management
- Proficient in project management software tools
- Marketing process management experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools.
- Experience as a marketing generalist.
- Flexibility/adaptability - comfortable working with ambiguity and continually evolving priorities
- Experience with developing reports, metrics and assessments
- Highly effective time and project management skills and deadline-oriented
- Technical aptitude and ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Experience documenting processes and procedures
- Experience managing multiple workstreams and stakeholders with different business goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Effective communication and presentation skills