Production Coordinator - International- UK (Contract) at Calm
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
As a leading brand in the mental wellness space, the Calm Content team works hard to develop life-changing audio and video content that truly helps people build a habit around mental wellness. Whether that’s better sleep, less anxiety, or even movements to help get users out of their head, we create experiences that truly help people find a happier and healthier life.
What You’ll Do:
- Supports the day-to-day Sleep Story and meditation content production, ensuring agreements are in place, studios are booked, final scripts are supplied to studios and recording talent, all approvals are obtained, headshots are collected, copy is finalized and launch assets are complete
- Assist in maintaining content publication deadlines
- Manages content launch calendars and program board in Asana, updating launch assets and production status for each content launch
- Conduct talent outreach and recruiting for voice actors
- Works directly with Content Coordinator to ensure all final production assets are complete and ready for CMS upload
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of production/project coordination experience
- Detail-oriented, able to successfully juggle multiple projects at once
- Highly organized, efficient and process oriented
- Experience with a production/project management systems such as G-suite and Asana
- Independent, autonomous, and self motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial with impressive work ethic
- Flexible and calm under pressure
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.