As the standards-based mobile app security and privacy company, NowSecure protects the Mobile App Economy. The world's most demanding organizations, innovative mobile developers and advanced security teams entrust NowSecure to safeguard millions of mobile app users across banking, insurance, high tech, IoT, retail, hospitality, energy and government sectors. Only NowSecure delivers the full solution suite of continuous security testing for DevSecOps, mobile app supply-chain monitoring, expert mobile pen testing and training courseware with the depth, speed, accuracy, and efficiency to meet modern business demands. Dedicated to the open-source community and standards including OWASP, ioXt and NIAP, NowSecure is SOC 2 certified and recognized by IDC, Deloitte, Gartner and TAG Cyber. www.nowsecure.com
We are seeking a Vice President of Product who is responsible for Personnel Management, Product Leadership, Product Performance & Execution, and Budget for our Product portfolio. This person will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and Executive leadership in Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.The VP of Product enforces NowSecure's culture and ensures alignment between employee behavior and promotions, compensation increases, and recognition. This person is charged with building and leading a world-class team capable of superb execution at scale within each area of responsibility.
What You'll be Doing
- Manages Product Management team members
- Identifies key skills and capabilities needed to assess team strengths and weaknesses
- Partners with People & Culture to recruit and retain top-tier talent
- Organizes the Product teams to build and support NowSecure's product suite
- Develops managers to increase productivity
- Communicates effectively up, down, and laterally to ensure alignment of work
- Provides purpose, motivation, and direction to the team members of the Product team
- Develops NowSecure's product line vision and strategy
- Develops expertise in the various components and policy requirements that drive NowSecure's Mobile AppSec products
- Evangelizes product goals, initiatives, and progress to the organization and key stakeholders
- Collaborates with cross-functional leaders to ensure the commercial success of NowSecure's products
Product Performance and Execution
- Identifies and defines Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for product line
- Iterates products and features continuously using data and insights
- Measures impact of product enhancements and initiatives. Continuously optimizes product performance over time.
- Develops a program plan that incorporates interdependencies between functional areas
- Establishes playbooks to drive process and consistent outcomes for repeated tasks
- Proactively mitigates risk by identifying and controlling internal and external risk factors
- Conducts market research for expansion into new markets and vertical segments
- Works with the Chief Financial Officer to develop a bottoms up budget
- Aligns compensation and incentives with desired behaviors
- Responsible for headcount, consulting, prototyping, software, equipment, travel and entertainment, and professional development costs for the Product team
Who You Are
- You are entrepreneurial-minded with solid technical knowledge.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment. At NowSecure, we move fast and with purpose to ensure our customers are always protected on mobile. We get things done!
- You have outstanding communication and collaboration skills and are able to work with an intelligent and passionate group, get consensus, and drive the program forward.
- You are execution focused and emphasize getting things done while paying attention to important details.
- You have experience working in dev tools, enterprise and SaaS markets.
Skills and Experience Needed for Success
- 10+ years of progressive career experience in Product Management
- 5+ years of experience in senior product leadership
- Demonstrated success in a fast paced, agile product development environment
- Experience scaling a product organization, strong relationship builder and influencer who can galvanize a cross functional team
- Experience in developing and driving alignment around a vision, setting goals, executing projects to completion required
- Experience creating / managing multiple product lines
- Data-driven decision maker with a bias to action who can drive projects forward
- Executive presence and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of stakeholders -Board, Clients, Internal teams
Bonus Points if You Have Any of the Below
- Experience with cybersecurity or MobileApp Sec services a plus
We Value Diversity
We believe that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value team members who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges is competitive and commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive annual bonus and equity package.
- Remote work flexibility (Find your team members working across the U.S. and globally!)
- Unlimited PTO (And yes, we want you to use it!)
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Home Office Stipend
- Company Retreats!!
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated team members solving some of the most unique challenges with a passion for Mobile App Security!