VP of Product Management - Remote at Thriveworks (Nashville, TN)
VP of Product Management - Remote
Thriveworks is a rapidly growing mental health counseling company on a mission to make counseling accessible and affordable for everyone.
With over 1600 clinicians and 300+ locations across 42 plus states, Thriveworks has quickly become the largest in-person mental health counseling company in the US and the largest employer of therapists in the US. Thriveworks has been growing organically (>200%/year) at scale and is looking to invest heavily in a Product team.
We're looking for a VP of Product to own the product roadmap and run the team executing on it! The scope of this will range from consumer growth, provider enablement, and operational scale. Your goal is to ensure we’re building the right things in a logical, iterative manner while consistently delivering value to the business.
Unlike other companies, this is not a “software first” role. Product is not the star of the show. Our clients and clinicians are the stars. Our technology merely enables the best clinician and client relationship and ensures the best experience and care possible for both.
- You have a successful track record of creating and delivering delightful products that resonate with customers' B2C and B2B partners and meet business objectives.
- You are data-driven, creative, continuously testing, and looking for new and innovative ways to delight the customer and or provider.
- You’re focused on solving problems, not building solutions.
- You have a demonstrated history of owning quantitative results and delivering on them.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; structured in your communication and thinking.
- You’re interested and passionate about the mental health space or healthcare in general
- Own the product roadmap and process to execute against it.
- Evangelize the value of product and design across the organization.
- Own the delivery of OKRs, work with the product team to define KPIs and meet SLAs
- Own the prioritization process and coordination across business and tech teams. Ensure teams consistently follow the process and modify it for better output.
- Drive the product lifecycle from vision and planning through to product delivery, collaborating across the executive team and senior engineering, marketing, clinical, and operations leadership
- Lead a team of product managers focusing on Thriveworks core patient and provider product offering: onboarding, insurance, pharmacy, visit, communications, EMR, and app-based treatment tools
- Build beautiful experiences utilizing a mixture of market data, customer feedback, in-app data, strategy, and intuition
- 401K with a 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits - additional coverage options available such as Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional EAP program for team members & Household
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging, welcoming, and rewarding place to work. A good candidate will be able to grow in responsibility and in their role as the company grows. Successful employment candidates and all Thriveworks employees are expected to embody our Core Values. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity, apply to Thriveworks today!