By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
The Company: DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies, We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our Consumers: SurveyJunkie is DISQO’s first-party, transparent and privacy focused consumer panel which uniquely positions the company to excel in a data-privacy focused world. Our VP Product, Consumer Apps will play a critical role in ensuring that we deliver on our promise to our members who are sharing their data with us on a daily basis while rapidly scaling the user base across new value-sharing mechanisms, new media channels and new geographies
The Role: DISQO is looking for a VP Product, Consumer Apps, to join us as a strategic partner to our leadership team. The VP Product, Consumer Apps will report to the CTO. This person will be responsible for and will have broad hands-on responsibility over product vision, strategy, execution, team development and for DISQO’s consumer products as we disrupt the insights world and make history together. This is one of the most impactful roles for the success of the company in the coming years.
The ideal Candidate: We are looking for a product leader that will deeply understand and align with the panelist experience and needs. In this way, the VP Product will partner with key internal stakeholders to develop new features and functionality driving engagement and long term product usage. Moreover, our product leader will be the champion for our panelists and our business assuming the voice of the customer to continuously deliver a differentiated experience.
As an exceptional product leader, you are growth oriented and have a proven track record of building highly engaging consumer facing products such as online casual/social games, social networking apps, two-sided marketplaces and the like. You will need to be a strategic thinker, frame & find solutions to the complex product challenges, measure & drive results, and be able to move fast and maintain focus on the highest impact initiatives while keeping track of trade-offs made along the way.
What you will do:
- Act as the primary stakeholder and the evangelist for our consumer products and rally our teams to reach new heights
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align on product strategy and priorities that deliver measurable results
- Define and own the strategic vision and roadmap for our consumer-facing web and mobile applications and communicate it effectively and passionately across the company
- Ideate highly engaging products and product features and user experiences that drive user growth
- Create go-to-market strategies for new products
- Take our hypothesis driven/data-informed product culture to the next level and ensure that we’re representing our users’ voice in all product decisions
- Further grow our product management & design teams and build a world-class product organization that product managers relish being a part of.
- Scale our product teams by coaching and mentoring our current team members and inspiring them with a compelling vision & strategy and by recruiting additional top talent
- Define and own Product OKRs & roadmap and conduct quarterly product reviews
- Drive product planning, product definition, tactical execution, user engagement and feedback cycles
- Partner with internal stakeholders and engineering, data science & growth marketing teams to further scale our user base
- Act as a role model and an advocate for our Agile and Servant Leadership cultural values
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience leading product teams for highly engaging consumer facing products such as online casual/social games, two-sided marketplaces, social networking apps and the like (web & mobile) with a heavy focus on scaling the user base. We are looking for individuals with demonstrated repeat business growth or exit successes in high profile startups
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA
- Deep technical and analytical skills
- Growth mindset and demonstrated expertise in building or partnering with Growth teams and applying Pirate Metrics
- Strong people management skills with demonstrated experience recruiting and managing high performance product management and product design teams
- Ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities - You can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll-up your sleeves as needed
- Experience working with Data Science teams to apply machine learning technologies to large-scale problem and deploying machine learning models to production
- A strong acuity for UI/UX
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent or professional experience working as a software engineer, QA engineer, data analyst, etc.
#dice #LI-Remote #LI-JH1
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Read Full Job Description