- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by setting the product strategy across our product application portfolio and customer commitments in order to enable our customers to seamlessly connect patients to providers. You’ll oversee the success and growth of our enterprise-wide set of products, modules, and solutions.
- You’ll work closely with our senior leadership team to drive delivery of our product strategy and execute against our strategic initiatives, enabling us to foster, and grow our platform and product suite.
- You’ll collaborate across the company in communicating how our product roadmap supports our value proposition, answers customer use cases, and advances the state of the art.
- You’ll own the construction, coordination, and overall organizational development of our Product team. You’ll recruit, hire, coach, and develop amazing Product Managers and Product Designers.
- You’ll conduct risk assessments and mitigation including cross-team coordination and communication to ensure alignment of priorities & schedules across Kyruus.
- You’ll balance product needs with the needs of a large-scale, technically sophisticated SaaS platform requiring ongoing engineering investment.
- You'll be working closely with Engineering leadership to develop roadmaps and strategy. You’ll negotiate priorities, trade offs, and timelines at a global scale for Product Management.
- You’ll serve as a brand ambassador when interfacing with customers and prospects; attend and actively participate in industry events.
- Your typical day will include one-on-ones with direct reports, strategy and cross-team collaboration setting meetings, coaching agile team management, recruiting activities, and communicating up, down, and across to your fellow Kyruuvian functional leaders.
- You’ll report to the SVP, Product in the Product Management Department within the Product & Development organization.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 15+ years experience in software product management and your deep experience building and delivering SaaS-based products and platforms using Agile and Lean methodologies in a continuous delivery environment to:
- Set the product strategy, planning, and execution of deliverables on the product roadmap and customer commitments in a timely and predictable manner
- Establish and support individual and product-specific goal setting and KPIs for each direct report
- Codify processes and structure to train and enable Product Manager and Product Designer success
- Drive team-wide discipline around gaining a deep understanding of user jobs, product utilization analysis, and general obsession with end users’ ability to do their jobs effectively using our products.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You Are Succeeding
- You define and report out on key metrics related to adoption, utility, and value across product portfolio to executive leadership, customers and internal teams
- You establish a transparent and consistent prioritization rubric to ensure we’re working on the most important and impactful work for our customers and our platform.
- You are obsessed with how our various user segments (patients, providers, health plans, and health system administrators) are interacting with our products across the portfolio to ensure that they can achieve the intended value and impact.
- You are on target for the annual Product budget.