LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You'll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we're building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you're someone who sees feedback as a chance to grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
As the leader in Conversational Messaging, LivePerson is well positioned to access the tremendous success of our Cloud SaaS platform and our bleeding edge technology. You will report to the EVP of Product & Innovation, you will be an important member of the leadership team in building our Product strategy.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Product Management leader with experience with an understanding of web, voice, voicebot technologies, specifically in an enterprise SaaS environment. You will build customer relationships, influence outcomes, and lead teams with a balance of empathy and strength. You have a passion for solutions, relish in both the strategic and the tactical. Your products are the foundation of all our Cloud user interfaces across form factors, helping developers create, accessible messaging experiences today and voice in the future.
You will grow the business by identifying important needs in the market and collaborating with the company to manage the full product lifecycle. You will collaborate with our engineering and product teams to improve and align missions across the organization.You will:
- Define product strategic vision and a road map to help LivePerson differentiate itself in the market and achieve growth.
- Promote an understanding of the competitors and customer need throughout the organization
- Provide expertise and strategy for advancing new customer use cases.
- Globally manage product management and multiple matrix relationships. Use skills to inspire efforts to prepare for previously unidentified challenges. Instill a passion for creative solutions in the face of uncertainty.
- Build the necessary organization to set the strategy for the product portfolio, allocate spend, and operate across teams
- Collaborate across the organization for product integration and roadmap (e.g., UX, Engineering, Hybrid Cloud, GCP and PM teams)
- Maintain LivePerson's Messaging Platform that is unique as a platform/API-first solution while driving innovation
- Be recognized internally amongst peers and other global leaders on responsibilities, up to and including EVP/C Suite level
- Develop product and UX attention to design and data-driven validation to bring intuitive and addictive user experiences
- Be our voice. Build brand recognition with analysts and strategic partnerships. Present at conferences, engage with analysts, press, customers, and strategic partners
- Grow business and market share in the large enterprise segment of the contact center market. In the near team, promote product market fit and success with early customers
- 12+ years of experience in enterprise product management leadership roles, including enterprise or Saas Solutions
- Experience in voice, voicebot or messaging technologies and capabilities
- Experience building teams and driving complex programs
- Collaboration experience across a matrix style organization to achieve our goals
- Broad business perspective allowing for integrating goals
- Created new products within a fast-growth environment
- Capability to share expansion strategies to executives and teams - product, engineering, UX, sales, partners, customer success, legal, HR, finance, and marketing
- Collaborated with teams to create marketing plans, new product development, current portfolio evolution and product lifecycle management strategies
- Health: medical, mental, dental, and vision
- Time away: vacation, dependent care, holidays, wellness days, and more
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning
- Additional: WFH support, 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary ins. coverage, exclusive perks and discounts
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let's just say we're very proud to be on Fast Company's list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek's list of most-loved workplaces. At LivePerson, the option to work remotely has helped shape who we are today: a collective of innovators and industry leaders working toward the same vision. While we maintain hubs in NY and Seattle as well as WeWork locations across the globe, our employees choose the environments that work best for them from anywhere in North America.Belonging at LivePerson:
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.