- Excited to grow your career?
Latam Product Manager will lead strategic projects for Liquidity Management solutions across LATAM LMS franchise. Product Manager will have ownership of the E2E process of new LMS product rollouts including feasibility, product fitting, product definition, development, operational readiness, implementation and go-to market strategy. This role will support the agenda with Fintechs across the region focused on building partnerships that will enhance our product offering.
- End-to-end ownership and management of product development activities from Ideation, Fintech collaboration, Proof Of Concept, development & rollout. Through this complete product development cycle, the product manager will partner with all functional and regional teams, in line with TTS/organizational objectives.
- Timely delivery enabled by disciplined approach to project management - including engagement and follow-up with critical partners in regional and functional teams.
- Guide and lead Tech partners from the different applications involve in the projects, challenging status quo and making sure the right strategic is being executed.
- Define and track testing cases to guarantee rollouts are effective in time and manner, making sure different perspectives and scenarios are included as part of testing efforts.
- Staying abreast of latest developments in the product domain and ensuring that Citi's Liquidity Management Product offerings continue to be a market leader in terms of network as well as product features.
- Address evolving regulatory requirements and consequent impact on our clients' usage of the product.
- Drive and track improvements in business profitability through implementation of standardized metrics and product pricing policy.
- Ensure all control measures are in place to meet Risk, Compliance and Audit standards as per policy.
- Accurate and timely review of key product metrics - with focus on Innovation, Client Experience, Return on Investment and controlled risk.
This position will be actively working with senior counterparties globally, regionally and with local product heads. High visibility across the organization due to the importance of product transformation and innovation across LATAM.
• Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
• 8 years of total experience and 3+ years' experience in Treasury / Transactions Services. Product Management experience, preferably with Cash Pooling or Payment & receivables set of products
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills. Ability to work with multi-cultural teams in different Citi offices worldwide
• Ability to question status quo and challenge senior counterparties with solid arguments.
• Strong project management skills, desire experience in project management.
• Innovative & Entrepreneurial mind set, self-starter with ability to work independently Bachelor's degree in Finance, International Business, Business Administration or related degree. 4 years' experience in Financial Institutions.
Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development
Product Performance Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
More Information on Citi
Citi operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in New York, NY, New York, NY, Jacksonville, FL and Dallas, TX. Citi was founded in 2022. It has 223850 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 1019 open jobs at Citi, click here.
Read Full Job Description