Technical Product Manager at Veeva (East Bay)
| East Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:37 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 15, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Come work for the team that powers Veeva CRM. Our group focuses on shared technology services that are used across our commercial products and integrations that help keep the commercial side of the Life Sciences industry productive and compliant.
What You'll Do
- Own the roadmap for functional product areas
- Work with customers, internal leadership, engineering, and QA to deliver great new capabilities for Veeva CRM and related products
- Present ideas and vision internally and externally
- Write detailed functional specifications and oversee the delivery of those features
- Minimum 3+ years experience building scalable enterprise software products; senior roles also available dependent on experience level
- Strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling
- Experience building backend services, integrations, or platform features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Force.com platform features (custom objects, fields, configuration, Lightning)
- Experience with commercial Life Sciences, or other highly-regulated industry
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations for self-directed charitable giving
- Healthy and free lunches and snacks provided every day
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
If working in Pleasanton:
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description