Technical Product Manager - PaxOffice at Paxful (Remote)
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
PaxOffice is a product suite helping internal teams / functions like Customer Care, Compliance, Finance and others to automate their internal business processes and provide tools which they use in their everyday operation. We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our PaxOffice team to own one of the PaxOffice suite products focused on one of the back office functional areas.
- Own one of the internal Paxful products - part of PaxOffice suite - as a product owner responsible for roadmap, prioritization and driving feature development;
- Define product OKRs, collect and measure internal CSI and other product-related metrics;
- Analyze internal back office processes and their effectiveness to define the way how PaxOffice product can help automate them and decrease associated costs;
- Create back office process descriptions and product requirements for the engineering team to work on;
- Manage product backlog for engineering team;
- Create user-facing product documentation;
- Work closely with product end-users to get and handle their feedback, product stakeholders and management for features’ prioritization and providing status updates;
- Collaborate with other product managers inside the company working on;
- PaxOffice product suite
- University degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 3+ years experience working as a product manager or product owner on internal or external products;
- Strong business analysis skills, ability to create and maintain business process descriptions and business requirements to be used by engineering team;
- Good understanding of software development processes, agile methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people;
- Good presentation skills, ability to present product-specific information, goals, roadmap, achievements, etc.;
- Fluent Russian and English speaker
Would be a plus:
- Experience in one of the back office functional areas - Finance, Customer Care, Compliance or other;
- Experience with crypto-currency;
- Experience with UX/UI prototyping tools
What we offer:
- Work at a fast-growing company;
- A competitive salary, along with bonuses and annual performance-based raises;
- Gym and food compensation;
- Flexible working hours;
- A co-working space in the city center;
- The latest tech and equipment (MacBooks, monitors, etc.)
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.