LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
About the Team
Our goal is to deliver the next-generation of Conversational AI and provide. Towards this, a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists are creating Dialogue Manager (DM) technology that can provide elegant conversational experiences at scale. As Technical Product Manager on the dialogue manager team you will work across LivePerson’s Conversational AI organization to define, manage and launch DM services.
What Will You Own?
- The Product Manager has primary accountability of being an expert on market and customer needs, translating them into prioritized product requirements and of guiding the product development team to the successful execution of the product roadmap within a fast-paced, agile product lifecycle.
- Communicate directly with customers and users, to gather requirements and validate hypotheses for new ideas.
- Analyze product usage data to identify adoption and usage.
- Collaborate closely with LivePerson sales, technical services, product marketing and business development teams.
- Develop, get buy-in for, and communicate product roadmap.
What Do You Need To Succeed?
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- 3+ years of Conversational AI experience
- 2+ years of experience launching software products/services
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline
- Be data-driven and have strong analytical abilities. You will be expected to validate your ideas while relying on supporting data.
- Be able to think big; we’re inventing a new industry and we need strategic thinkers to help us stay ahead of the curve.
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, writing and listening.
- Ability to grasp and translate market/customer problems and opportunities to a set of clearly articulated product requirements.
- A proven ability to drive a product from inception to fruition in a self-reliant way.
- Strong team player. You will be spearheading a development squad towards accomplishing its business goals.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills.
- Ability to independently drive multiple concurrent projects in an agile environment.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.