In this role you will apply your technical, organizational, operational, and communication skills to help manage Relyance AI’s product design and development efforts. You are an intellectually curious and motivated individual with experience managing product development across multiple departments. As a Technical Product Manager, you will help build cutting-edge observability, data synthesis, and data protection products by effectively communicating product goals, motivations, requirements between departments, while also managing the product development process. The role requires you to think critically and design with first principles. You need to pay very close attention to details, be obsessed with precision, and have a forward-thinking outlook while maintaining scrappiness for the present needs. You are very comfortable learning new domains, technologies, and systems.You will work closely with Relyance AI’s Engineering, Data Protection, Product, Customer Success, Sales and Legal teams to ensure that our products are developed into the most advanced and user-friendly in the data protection industry.
- Step into customers shoes and familiarize yourself intimately with customer workflows, pain points, and objectives. Always approach product management from a user’s vantage point and are motivated by the chance to improve the lives of our customers.
- Act as the liaison between various teams to ensure projects are prioritized and progressing in accordance with company strategy and development timelines.
- Manage the product development process to ensure development is focused on the highest-priority projects at all times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating product requirements and customer challenges.
- Experience managing deeply technical products from kick-off to ship and have a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Understand and translate product requirements Product Roadmaps, Actionable Items, OKRs, and JIRAs. The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs from privacy, legal, security, and customers into solid action plans.
- Measure product success metrics and KPIs determined on value delivered, usage, and customer satisfaction.
- Assess project ROI, conduct post-mortem reviews, and communicate project status to sponsors and stakeholders regularly.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Have 4+ years of experience in technical product and project management roles.
- Have experience building and selling SaaS production
- Have significant experience working with cross-functional teams, can speak tech fluently and are a Jira/Asana/Todo List and prioritization master.
- Are interested in learning substantive legal/privacy/security concepts as well as the processes and procedures required to train machine learning and artificial intelligence models.
- Are highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and in detail to cross-functional teams and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Have excellent resource and time management skills.
- Are a team player, and excited about taking on new and varied responsibilities in a fast growing, dynamic organization.