Postman is the world's leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman's features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 20 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Here's a timeline of Postman's journey in becoming an API Platform.
P.S: We highly recommend reading The "API-First World" graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.Inside Billing & Subscriptions.
We are looking for a Product Manager to partner with a fast-moving product team to enable payments, subscription, provisioning, and revenue collection across our entire product line as we rapidly scale up. We’re a small team that learns from each other and iterates quickly to make a significant impact.
The Billing and Subscriptions team aims to build an accurate, reliable, comprehensive billing engine to monetize our cloud product. We aim to provide solid infrastructure and rich functionality for rapid iteration. Billing and Subscription encompass aspects of customer-facing products and associated internal operations governing the subscription lifecycle, usage, payment, billing & revenue.What You'll Do.
- You will help to build tight integrations of our product, internal systems and third party application into our billing infrastructure.
- You will define the roadmap and own the process from requirements to tracking to analysis.
- You approach all requirements with an API-first mindset, collaborating with design and cross functional stakeholders to arrive at a decisive plan of action.
- You stay aligned with customer feedback and own improvements.
- You will effectively balance & prioritize deliverables with internal and external customers.
- You will build suitable abstractions to ease planned future development.
- You will own documentation and training collaterals for enabling internal and customer facing teams.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of prior experience as a Product manager and have successfully shipped features/workflows.
- You have built and scaled the billing system for a SaaS product through an order of magnitude or more.
- You are a developer turned product manager who understands business priorities. You are adept with APIs & SDKs.
- You measure your work through outcomes more than effort
- You have experience working with integrated third party products
- You enjoy partnering with designers, engineers, cross functional teams such as growth, sales, finance and support
- You are equally passionate about building workflows for internal teams as much as you enjoy building customer facing products.
- You are comfortable working in a flattened hierarchy and flexible reporting structure.
- You thrive in ambiguity and frequently changing environments
- You are flexible to work with a team that is globally distributed
- You communicate effectively through documentation and remote working tools.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a flexible schedule working with a fun, collaborative team. Enjoy full medical coverage, unlimited PTO, and a monthly lunch stipend. (Yes, seriously. We want you to eat well wherever you’re at.) Plus, our wellness program will help you stay healthy from your location with fitness-related reimbursements. Our frequent and fascinating virtual team-building events will keep you connected, while our donation-matching program can support the causes you care about. We’re building a long-term company with an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves, and we want you to be part of it. Join us, why dontcha?