LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
We are looking for a high-performing Technical Product Manager to manage our rapidly-growing healthcare technology business alongside leading corporate brands and diagnostic testing companies. The successful candidate will oversee the strategy, development, implementation, and management of high-visibility digital products that transform the delivery of diagnostic healthcare in partnership with our high-performing technology team.
In this role you will:
- Work cross-functionally with software development, operations, security and leadership to set product strategy and vision, launch features, drive adoption.
- Consult with internal stakeholders, clients, and external partners to define the technical product roadmap and strategy.
- Develop detailed, crisp and thorough business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for various products and applications.
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle starting from ideation all the way through launch and optimization.
- Incorporate feedback from end-users, business stakeholders and external partners to continuously improve the product, drive adoption and customer satisfaction
- Manage prioritizations and trade-offs among consumer experience, performance and operational support.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally at LivePerson and externally across partners.
- Work with innovative technologies incorporating AI, machine learning and conversational interfaces.
- Interface with sales and business development professionals to communicate product features to sales prospects.
- Report to the VP of Engineering for BELLA Health
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline.
- 4+ years of software platform or SaaS product management experience.
- 2+ years experience launching software products/services to large consumer populations.
- Ability to manage external client relationships and build business requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively – demonstrate clarity of thought in writing & presentations.
- Effective at collaborating across boundaries & job families with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Experience defining short and long term product strategies and executing on associated roadmaps.
- Experience interfacing with business, sales, and product management teams.
- Experience with messaging systems like Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messaging, WhatsApp, Instagram, Line and others is a plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.