Technical Product Lead at Fetch (Remote)
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 13M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help make shopping and everyday activities easy, fun and rewarding. Our millions of users turn their Fetch points into gift cards, charitable donations, or to simply treat themselves! We are ranked as one of the top shopping apps in the App Store, have earned a 4.8/5 rating, and plan to become the premier app for “rewarding life”.
We are looking for self-driven Technical Product Owners to join our cross-functional product and engineering Packs, and help us operate efficiently and effectively as we deliver novel solutions and drive business outcomes. (This role can be based from one of our offices in Madison, Chicago, Boston, Birmingham, New York and San Francisco -- or be remote from anywhere in the United States.)What kind of person are we looking for?
- A track record of launching new software products and experiences on-time with high quality, measuring results, and achieving positive outcomes
- Engineering background and/or previous experience building software
- Hypothesis and data-driven to inform priorities and decision making
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with engineering, UX, analytics, and operational departments
- Able to thrive in uncertainty and comfortable with a high degree of ownership and bias for action
- Immerse yourself into the Product/Tech team, your Pack, and the technology platform
- Become an expert in the technical implementation, capabilities, and limitations for your subject area and help coordinate high profile software projects across teams
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, and data teams to identify opportunities and execute on innovative product enhancements
- Collaborate with your peers to elevate the abilities of our product, team, and the overall company
- Consistently demonstrate clear improvements to user, partner, and business metrics