Staff Product Success Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
- Work 1:1 with ITBM's most strategic customers to drive adoption of new product capabilities and functionality
- Work across ITX sales and Acct teams to identify ITBM renewal risk and ensure remediation steps are identified
- Execution of adoption programs for non-deployed customers for your area of responsibility
- Interpret metrics and data analysis to identify at-risk customers and take proactive measures to mitigate ACV risk
- Support Customer Outcomes and Partners delivering new product functionality to customers
- Influence and provide recommendations to customers and partners on intended use of ITBM products
- Proactive resolve customer escalations
- Deep understanding of strategic customers and their use of ITBM products
- Develop relationships across the organization to include Product Mgmt., Account teams, Sales, Customer Outcomes, Partners, Renewals and Customer Advocates, Support and others.
- Be the voice of the customers by providing feedback to product managers
- 5+ years' experience managing customers and building cross functional relationships.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Project Mgmt., Agile/SAFe domain and other ITBM products
- Ability to handle tough consumer situations and escalations.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data, create dashboards and other visual aids.
- Detail oriented and able to document work efforts
- A hands-on individual who can rollup his/her sleeves, work with others and create new
- Knowledge of ITBM products and the ServiceNow Platform
- Fanatical about customer success and assisting customers.
- You are a great teammate.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.