Staff Product Manager-Talent Experience Management at ServiceNow (San Diego, CA)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Principal Product Manager, Contingent Workforce Management
Work matters. It's where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We're dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That's why we put people at the heart of everything we do. People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you're an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for HR Products who loves data, integration, and backend services to join our team. This Product Manager works in a high-energy, agile team environment with developers to oversee and execute on roadmap items for ServiceNow Talent Experience Management (TXM) platform. You will interface with various groups to drive product roadmap and development.
ServiceNow is a customer-first company. We're big enough to have resources and scale but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of ownership and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping our global customers thrive. Does that sound like an exciting place to work?
What you get to do in this role:
- You will work on building AI-powered Talent Intelligence Platform to transform how organizations plan, hire, develop and retain a diverse workforce, enabling individuals to transform their career.
- You will use industry research of how to leverages artificial intelligence, data standardization, and personalization to transform how to think about skills and capabilities for individuals as well as how jobs and career decisions are made
- Drive the vision, roadmap planning and execution of ServiceNow's Global Skills and Talent Management Product, both short-term, as well as mapping out the next 3 years strategy.
- Manage the entire product life cycle: strategic planning, roadmap, feature design, development support, go-to-market, and field support.
- Create compelling market validated use cases and stories in alignment with product strategy and business value.
- Collaborate with partners in engineering, design, and research to design and deliver features that expand ServiceNow HR or Procurement management workflow solutions.
- Balance innovation, customer and market needs to deliver delightful, useful, and easy to use experiences.
- Validate product designs and prototypes with customers, enterprise stakeholders and prospects to co-innovate and test the requirements
- Comfort with technical concepts around cloud software & applications and demoing the products in front of large customer audience.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation for internal consumption and competitive programs.
- Advocate for the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development and manage the feature work backlog.
- Clearly present findings and recommendations from experiments to executives and key stakeholders.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of relevant product management experience in a fast-paced Enterprise SaaS environment
- Computer Science/Engineering education or equivalent technical work experience.
- Knowledge of the recruiting/talent management industry and AI/ML is a big plus. Demonstrated experience in collaborating with multiple teams and facilitating brainstorming sessions to arrive at a solution
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Ability to quickly shift focus and manage/coordinate multiple projects
- Aptitude for heavy research with the ability to perform a fit gap analysis of product capabilities
- Proven success of increasing product and feature adoption through data driven product changes or enablement
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will
have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented teams in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.