Senior Staff/ Principal Product Manager
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster.
More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms
Drift has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
What you’ll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
In this role, you’ll own the key product driving Drift’s vision. We’re working to make it easier for companies to buy software from other companies. To do this you’ll:
- Look for opportunities to bring Drift into new markets by creating new capabilities and modifying existing ones.
- Talk to customers and prospects to understand their problems, and validate that your teams’ solutions solve a real problem for them.
- Join pre and post sales calls with enterprise customers and partners, understand their needs, and effectively translate that into a roadmap for your teams.
- Know the market cold. You'll be an expert on the nuances of how our customers operate via your own research, but will also work with customers, partners, and industry analysts to help develop your point of view
- Partner with product design and engineering to research, design, and deliver validated features to help businesses better serve their buyers.
- Define the Go-To-Market and work with Product Marketing to generate awareness, demand, and revenue.
- Write “Get The Job Done” style user stories, flesh out the ideas with your teams, track the adoption metrics and success, and share out the results company-wide.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- You have experience building products in B2B Enterprise SaaS for 3+ years, Marketing or Sales products a plus.
- You have 6-8+ years of software product management experience
- Preferably have some experience in sales so you can deeply understand our users
- You have a BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- You are proficient at using SQL and other data analysis tools to derive customer insights.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive stakeholders, participating in the sales process, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, making decisions quickly and autonomously, and shifting directions as needed.
- You are can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skill sets
- You are an expert at gathering and synthesizing multiple perspectives, figuring out the most important thing, and driving the team and all your stakeholders to get it done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.