Staff IT Product Manager - Fintech (Remote) at Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking and creative individual to work with our Finance Systems who is responsible for taking on SAC analysis to solve strategic high-value business problems, seek opportunities for cost optimization, drive operational efficiency, and work on ongoing improvement activities.
Using your experience in SAC, you are expected to develop system solutions and provide solutions for the Finance business function. You will be partnering with cross-functional teams both on IT and business functions to drive process automation, efficiency, scalability and consistency to support business growth. In addition, you will also drive project delivery, enhancement prioritization across various finance priorities delivering high business value and in the process foster great partnerships. By partnering with key stakeholders across the finance and other cross functional organizations, applying leading practices, help transform the finance business function to adopt new technologies and drive to be the best in class.
Develop ad-hoc reporting and provide analysis to support business decision-making processes
Collaborate with Business stakeholders and IT teams to help understand opportunity areas of optimization and growth
Develop SAP Analytics Cloud roadmap, manage deadlines and deliver projects on time with high quality
Collaborate with the cross-functional team to develop integrated SAC solution to support business processes, executing project deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
Help drive our Finance digital transformation Product roadmap, drive automation, scalability and efficiency
Use data to discover opportunities, track product performance and support decision-making
Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Play a critical role in creating alignment across the cross-functional Leadership team
Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications and drive transformational change for the Sales workforce
Possess an acute sense of urgency and is able to resolve project issues and roadblocks throughout the product development lifecycle
Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, by creating products that will make a profound impact on the user
- Familiarity with SAC as a planning tool, creating planning data models and working with categories actual, budget, planning, forecast, rolling forecast
- 10+ years of experience required in SAP Analytical/Reporting work streams
- Extensive experience in data modeling and preparing datasets, merging, appending, custom hierarchies, custom calculations, groupings, formatting values, data wrangling, dimensions and measures
- Strong finance and cross functional business process, focussed on FP&A
- Ability to work closely with Process Owners and other key stakeholders
- Ability to interact and influence variety of users including process stakeholders, drive adoption of SAC tool across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair change management sessions
- Minimum 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR Management Information Systems
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $109,100/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.